* Comes with an updated git-gui 0.7.0
+ - can show combined diff for merges;
+ - uses font size of user's preference, not hardcoded in pixels;
* New commands and options.
- "git bisect start" can optionally take a single bad commit and
- Optimized "git-add $path" in a large directory, most of
whose contents are ignored.
+ - Optimized "git-diff-tree" for reduced memory footprint.
- The recursive merge strategy updated a worktree file that
was changed identically in two branches, when one of them
renamed it. We do not do that when there is no rename, so
echo O=`git describe refs/heads/master`
git shortlog --no-merges $O..refs/heads/master ^refs/heads/maint