the path had the textconv filter in effect.
(merge 8518088 ss/blame-textconv-fake-working-tree later to maint).
- * "git branch -m/-M" advertised to update RENAME_REF ref in the
- commit log message that introduced the feature but not anywhere in
- the documentation, and never did update such a ref anyway. This
- undocumented misfeature that did not exist has been excised.
- (merge b0eab01 jc/maint-remove-renamed-ref later to maint).
* Adding many refs to the local repository in one go (e.g. "git fetch"
that fetches many tags) and looking up a ref by name in a repository
with too many refs were unnecessarily slow.
hooks for attempted removal of non-existing refs.
(merge 160b81ed ph/push-to-delete-nothing later to maint).
- * The logic to filter out forked projects in the project list in
- "gitweb" was broken for some time.
- (merge 53c632f jm/maint-gitweb-filter-forks-fix later to maint).
- * The logic to optimize the locality of the data in a pack introduced in
- 1.7.7 was grossly inefficient.
- (merge 38d4deb dm/pack-objects-update later to maint).
+ * Help text for "git remote set-url" and "git remote set-branches"
+ (merge c49904e fc/remote-seturl-usage-fix later to maint).
+ (merge 656cdf0 jc/remote-setbranches-usage-fix later to maint).
echo O=$(git describe --always master)
git log --first-parent --oneline --reverse ^$O master