highlighting, "plackup" support for instaweb, .fcgi suffix to run
it as FastCGI script, etc.
+ * The test harness has been updated to produce TAP-friendly output.
release, unless otherwise noted.
* We didn't URL decode "file:///path/to/repo" correctly when path/to/repo
- had percent-encoded characters (638794c, 9d2e942).
- * "git commit" did not honor GIT_REFLOG_ACTION environment variable, resulting
- reflog messages for cherry-pick and revert actions to be recorded as "commit".
- * "git clone/fetch/pull" issued an incorrect error message when a ref and
- a symref that points to the ref were updated at the same time. This
- obviously would update them to the same value, and should not result in
- an error condition (0e71bc3).
+ had percent-encoded characters (638794c, 9d2e942, ce83eda, 3c73a1d).
* "git clone" did not configure remote.origin.url correctly for bare
- * "git diff" inside a tree with many pathnames that have certain
- characters has become very slow in 1.7.0 by mistake (will merge
* "git diff --graph" works better with "--color-words" and other options
echo O=$(git describe HEAD)
git shortlog --no-merges HEAD ^maint ^$O