- "git log" learned --log-size to show the number of bytes in
the log message part of the output to help qgit.
+ - "git log --name-status" does not require you to give "-r" anymore.
+ As a general rule, Porcelain commands should recurse when showing
+ - "git format-patch --root A" can be used to format everything
+ since the beginning up to A. This was supported with
+ "git format-patch --root A A" for a long time, but was not
- "git svn dcommit" retains local merge information.
- "git svnimport" allows an empty string to be specified as the
when switching branches that have differences in only a
- - "git commit paths..." has also been optimized.
+ - "git add paths..." and "git commit paths..." has also been
- "git-write-tree" had a bad interaction with racy-git avoidance and
+ - "git --bare command" overrode existing GIT_DIR setting and always
+ made it treat the current working directory as GIT_DIR.
echo O=`git describe refs/heads/master`
git shortlog --no-merges $O..refs/heads/master ^refs/heads/maint