Checklist (and a short version for the impatient):
- make commits of logical units
- check for unnecessary whitespace with "git diff --check"
commit message (or just use the option "-s" when
committing) to confirm that you agree to the Developer's
- - do not PGP sign your patch
- use "git format-patch -M" to create the patch
+ - send your patch to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you use
+ git-send-email(1), please test it first by sending
+ - do not PGP sign your patch
- do not attach your patch, but read in the mail
body, unless you cannot teach your mailer to
leave the formatting of the patch alone.