* At start up, we are trying to determine whether Win32 API or cygwin stat
* functions should be used. The choice is determined by core.ignorecygwinfstricks.
- * Reading this option is not always possible immediately as git_dir may
+ * Reading this option is not always possible immediately as git_dir may
* not be set yet. So until it is set, use cygwin lstat/stat functions.
* However, if core.filemode is set, we must use the Cygwin posix
* stat/lstat as the Windows stat functions do not determine posix filemode.