* git-svn updates, including a new --authors-prog option to map author
names by invoking an external program, 'git svn reset' to unwind
- 'git svn fetch', support for more than one branches, etc.
+ 'git svn fetch', support for more than one branches, documenting
+ of the useful --minimize-url feature, new "git svn gc" command, etc.
* "git imap-send" is IPv6 aware.
- * "git log --graph" draws graphs more compactly by using horizonal lines
+ * "git log --graph" draws graphs more compactly by using horizonal lines
* "git log --decorate" shows shorter refnames by stripping well-known
* A major part of the "git bisect" wrapper has moved to C.
+ * Formatting with the new version of AsciiDoc 8.4.1 is now supported.
After such a repacking, you cannot remove grafts without corrupting
- * "git send-email" did not detect erro
rneous loops in alias expansion.
+ * "git send-email" did not detect erroneous loops in alias expansion.
echo O=$(git describe master)
git shortlog --no-merges $O..master ^maint