Our main development goals were:
* Ease of use (simple API, little typing)
Memory and CPU efficiency
* No impact on simulation speed if you don’t use it.
* As little impact as possible if you use it.
-The easiest way to install *Collectors* is via *PIP* or *distribute*::
+The easiest way to install *Collectors* is via
+`PIP <http://pip.openplans.org/>`_ or
* Each variable is described by a *name*, a *collector function* and a *series*.
* The *series* are ordered in the same way the ``(name, col_func)`` tuples were
data directly in an Excel file.
To use this storage backend, you need to install ``xlwt`` (like “Excel
—``xlrd`` (“Excel Read”) can be used to read from an Excel file ):
+Write”``xlrd`` (“Excel Read”) can be used to read from an Excel file: