What is virtualenvwrapper?
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv. The extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
- Switch to stevedore for plugin management
- mkvirtualenv_help should use $VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_PYTHON instead of calling virtualenv directly (issue 148).
- Fix issue with lazy-loader code under zsh (issue 144).
- Fix issue with noclobber option under zsh (issue 137). Fix based on patch from rob_b.
- Fix documentation for add2virtualenv to show the correct name for the file containing the new path entry. (contributed by rvoicilas)
- Fix problem with virtualenvwrapper_show_workon_options under zsh with chpwd functions that produce output. (issue 153)
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and installation instructions.