This file is for you to describe the isitopen application.
Installation and Setup
Make sure you are in the same directory as this file.
Install isitopen using easy_install:
Make a config file as follows:
paster make-config isitopen config.ini
Tweak the config file as appropriate and then setup the application:
paster setup-app config.ini
Then you are ready to go. Run the application with (for example):
paster serve config.ini
Gmail and imap: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77657
Gmail threading: http://xkahn.zoned.net/software/evolution/threads/
## other useful imap stuff
A big release and system is now v1.0b (all key required features are implemented).
- User accounts with login and registration
- Enquiry interrupt and resume for login/registration
- Enquiry resolution
- Obfuscate email addresses in public WUI (ticket:257)
- Improve response and threading support (including notifications)
- Admin interface
- Email backend functional but quite raw
- Significant development of domain model
- Rudimentary response and threading support
- Basic webapp with enquiry and message creation (but no email backend)
- Content for front page, about, guide
- Rufus Pollock <rufus [at] rufuspollock [dot] org>
- Nick Stenning <nick [at] whiteink [dot] com>
- Jenny Molloy
- Peter Murray-Rust
- Andrew Gruen
The code is copyright (c) 2006-2009 Open Knowledge Foundation.
The code is open and licensed under the GNU Affero GPL v3.0: