Sweetbridge Smart Contracts
The repository contains Smart Contracts code, tests and dev envrionment.
The code and all related work is protected. Please refer to the LICENSE file for details.
You can setup the wallet using one of the two popular clients: MyEtherWallet and MetaMask.
Please refer to truffle.js for more information.
chainID must be the same as
- Install chrome extension. Or: download latest release and open the index.html in your browser.
- In the top right corner - click on the Network menu and Add Custom Node
- Use above parameters for network address. Select
Supports EIP-155and put
Chain idas specified above.
- Generate private key or use existing one and in the main panel, add new wallet to easily manage transfers.
- Install Firefox or Chrome extension
- In the top left corner use localhost (if you are running geth locally) or Custom RPC and use parameters form above.
- yarn / npm
Run the following command to setup the environment
- launch ganache-cli with
- run the tests with
npx truffle test
While development lint your code. If you editor doesn't support the solium linter then run:
Or if you want to lint only before commit:
Make sure that you commit only tested and linted code:
make lint test
We use etherscan to verify the contracts on the mainnet and testnet.