BlueGo is a tool which builds Boost, Qt and OpenSceneGraph libraries using Visual Studio 2010/12. You just have to start the application, select your configuration and hit the Build button- everything else works automatically. The application downloads the library, extracts it and builds it.
The following build configurations are available:
- Supported platforms: x86, x64
- Supported compilers: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Supported Qt versions: 4.8.3, 4.8.4, 5.0.0, 5.0.1, 5.1.0, 5.1.1
- Supported boost versions: 1.51.0, 1.52.0, 1.53.0, 1.54.0
- Supported OpenSceneGraph versions: 3.0.1
More info can be found at http://bluego.vertexwahn.de
BlueGo is licensed under the BSD 2-Clause License (see License.txt for further information).