I have been coding with this (love it btw) and just recently realized that you support WoW API (HAPPY DAYS ^_^). However when I got it all installed and added, it would come up with the auto completion for all the WoW API's, but when I run the code, it returns as nil (sad panda). I went into the Library of functions and set some returns that would be suitable for the code I was testing just so it would return something, but the functions still returned nil...
I have searched the Issues for any mention by others, and uncovered nothing. So I'm curious if I'm just misunderstanding the point of the API, or if maybe I installed it incorrectly (I followed the Custom Library Installation pictures found on WoW API download page).
I'm running IntelliJ IDEA 13 EAP. I will try IntelliJ IDEA 12.1 as I wait for a response. If I do not update, then my tests were unsuccessful.
I have attached my script I was testing, It fails as line 32 IsInRaid(), and if I skip that it fails at GetNumGroupMembers().
So I'm assuming it's all the functions that will return nil.