Setting Up Custom Libraries
Custom libraries allow you to resolve references to code outside of your project.
As an example we will use the FrameXML code from World of Warcraft as an example.
To create a custom library for FrameXML:
- File|Project Structure
- Global Libraries (click the node)
- Create a new global library (click the "+")
- In the name field type "FrameXML"
- Click "Attach Classes", and then point to your FrameXML directory.
- Click OK and you should be good to go.
Note: You might want to File|Clear Caches if you have any trouble.