This explains the use of buildout to get a development environment up and running
- Clone the repository and cd to the folder
- Create a virtualenv for this project, so that it don't disturb the system wide install (OPTIONAL)
- Then run 'python bootstrap.py' and './bin/buildout'
- You will see a lot of message which shows the progress of installing django and the other dependecies
- Then run './bin/django runserver' to start the local development server'
- Now point your browser to 'http://localhost:8000' and that's it!