+* Issue 11: Generated scripts now wrap their call to the script entry point
+ in the standard "if name == 'main'"
* Added the 'DONT_PATCH_SETUPTOOLS' environment variable, so virtualenv
can drive an installation that doesn't patch a global setuptools.
* Reviewed unladen-swallow specific change from
* Issue 65: cli.exe and gui.exe are now generated at build time,
depending on the platform in use.
-* Issue 67: Fixed doc typo (PEP 381/382)
+* Issue 67: Fixed doc typo (PEP 381/382)
* Distribute no longer shadows setuptools if we require a 0.7-series
setuptools. And an error is raised when installing a 0.7 setuptools with
This closes http://bitbucket.org/tarek/distribute/issue/16 and
-* zip_ok is now False by default. This closes
+* zip_ok is now False by default. This closes
* Fixed invalid URL error catching. http://bugs.python.org/setuptools/issue20.