Download, compile using Java 8u20 or higher, and then enjoy inside Terramenta compiled under Java 8u20 or higher.
What is this repository for?
- This plugin privides an example of how to use Terramenta to interact with the WorldWind globe to get a latitude and longitude that can be used to request the weather from the OpenWeatherMap API.
How do I get set up?
- Download the source using a Mercurial client.
- Compile the source code using Java 8u20 or higher.
- The plugin can only run in a Terramenta version that is compiled using Java 8u20. The plugin requires the latest Terramenta version 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT since it provides the latest NASA WorldWind 2.0 API.
- No database required for this plugin.
- The unit tests are sparce, but there as examples.
- Run the plugin from Netbeans or use the Terramenta plugin manager to add the OpenWeatherMap plugin (.nbm) file that is produced from building the project.
- Please feel free to update this example or add a wiki page entry.
Who do I talk to?
- Contact Travis for more information on this plugin or contact Chris for Terramenta specific questions.