Terramenta is a desktop Java application built on top of the Netbeans platform, using NASA WorldWind for its main GIS features. You can get started right away by downloading one of the Terramenta installers found in the Downloads area.
Get Started at our wiki homepage.
What is this repository for?
- This repository is used for the active development of Terramenta.
- Current version is 2.0-SNAPSHOT
How do I get set up?
- Summary of set up: checkout source code.
- Configuration: the source code is organized as a Maven project.
- Dependencies: external dependency exists for NASA WorldWind 2.0, read more.
- How to run tests: use JUnit to run unit tests.
- Deployment instructions: execute build goal to produce executable.
- Writing tests: please write unit tests for new code.
- Code review: always welcome.
- Other guidelines: please use the project's issue tracker for bugs and features, use the Developer Forum for general discussion.
Who do I talk to?
- Contact Chris Heidt, founding developer, for contribution access to the source code.