popen is a subprocess library for Clojure.
- (popen ["ls" "-a" "/tmp"] :redirect false :dir nil)
- Open a child process. Optional parameters are redirect to redirect stderr to stdout and dir to start with a different working directory. Returns the process object.
- (popen* ["ls" "-a" "/tmp"] :redirect false :dir nil)
- Same as popen, returns the process stdout stream.
- (stdout process)
- Return the standard output of the process (for reading).
- (stderr process)
- Return the standard error of the process (for reading).
- (stdin process)
- Return the standard input of the process (for writing).
- (join process)
- Wait for process termination, return exit code.
- (exit-code process)
- Return the exit code of the process, will wait for termination.
- (running? process)
- Return true if process still running.
- (kill process)
- Kills (terminates) the process.
Copyright (C) 2010 Miki Tebeka <email@example.com>
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.