- Print the path to the SCons package in scons --version
- From Jean-Fran
+ From Jean-Franois Colson:
- Improve Microsoft Visual Studio Solution generation, and fix
various errors in the generated solutions especially when using
- Fixed the LaTeX scanner so dependencies are found in commands that
are broken across lines with a comment or have embedded spaces.
+ - The TeX builders should now work with tex files that are generated
+ by another program. Thanks to Hans-Martin von Gaudecker for
+ isolating the cause of this bug.
- Add support for DMD version 2 (the phobos2 library).
- Issue 2401: Fix usage of comparisons with None.
- Handle Java inner classes declared within a method.
- Fix VariantDir duplication of #included files in subdirectories.
- Reduce memory usage when a directory is used as a dependency of
another Node (such as an Alias) by returning a concatenation
- Clear the Node state when turning a generic Entry into a Dir.
- Fix sporadic output-order failures in test/GetBuildFailures/parallel.py.
- Fix the --debug=stree option so it prints its tree once, not twice.
- Fix the ability to use LoadableModule() under MinGW.