- add cmsplugin_photologue to python path
- add 'cmsplugin_photologue' to INSTALLED_APPS
- add ('cmsplugin_photologue.urls', 'Photologue app') to CMS_APPLICATIONS_URLS
-- add ('cmsplugin_photologue.
navigation', 'Photologue app Navigation') to CMS_NAVIGATION_EXTENDERS
+- add ('cmsplugin_photologue.', 'Photologue app Navigation') to CMS_NAVIGATION_EXTENDERS
- run `python manage.py syncdb` and, if you haven't already, photologue's `python manage.py plinit`
- add plugins to pages, or attach 'Photologue plugin app' and 'Photologue plugin navigation' to a page (you may have to restart server process for urls to an attached page to work, something with how django-cms caches urls)