pyg2fa - Google two factor Authentication
Welcome to g2fa. Google two factor auth for Python based apps.
Repo: $hg clone http://code.thejeshgn.com/pyg2fa
- Clone or download g2fa.py
- cd to folder
- sudo python setup.py install
- for test run
- The test uses YOUR_SECRET_INITIAL_KEY, it should be at least 16, base 32 characters, this is secret, this could be different for different web app users
- It will print the URL of QR code, Scan it using your Google Authenticator application
- For testing enter the OTP generated by the Google Authenticator, the python program should print True if everything goes right.
- make sure time on your comp and on your phone is in sync
- Clock on server and on android need to be in sync
- Added validate method which will allow clients clock to drift server time by +/- defined seconds.
- Developer documents and an demo web application