g2fa - Google two factor Authentication
Welcome to g2fa. Google two factor auth for Python based apps.
Repo: $hg clone http://code.thejeshgn.com/g2fa
- Clone or download g2fa.py
- Change YOUR_SECRET_INITIAL_KEY, it should be at least 16, base 32 characters, keep this secret, this could be different for different app users
- python g2fa.py
- It will print the info for testing. Most important things are otp and QR code for Google Auth android app
- User scans this QR code on his mobile which generates OTP on his mobile which you will compare using g2fa.py on your server side
- Clock on server and on android need to be in sync
- Will add verify method which will allow clients clock to drift server time by +/- <defined> minutes.