* Added 64-bit support for Mac OS X.
* Added premultiplied blending mode.
* Added functions to set/get default image filter modes.
+ * Added SpriteBatch:set.
+ * Added new events system, with support for custom events and long event names.
+ * Added sound attenuation by distance.
* Fixed wrapping for single words.
* Fixed tracebacks not showing filenames.
* Fixed a bug where empty files on windows would never reach eof.
* Fixed crash when SoundData runs out of memory.
* Fixed ordering of loaders, love should have priority over Lua.
+ * Fixed several miscellaneous memory leaks.
+ * Fixed love.filesystem's priority for require.
+ * Fixed a few cases where strings with \0 in them would not be stored correctly.
+ * Fixed love's startup time being in the first dt.
+ * Fixed internal string conversions, they are faster now.
+ * Fixed (bad) performance of ImageData:paste.
* Renamed SpriteBatch's lock/unlock to bind/unbind.
* Renamed Framebuffer to Canvas.
* Removed canvas auto-clearing.
* Removed EncodedImageData.
* Removed old syntax for require (with extension).
+ * Removed love.graphics.setFont([file], [size]).
* Updated love.joystick to be 1-indexed.
* Updated Sources to update more cleanly and control more intuitively.
* Updated love.graphics.circle to have max(10, r) as default for segments.
* Updated ImageData:encode to write to files directly.
* Updated version compatibility system to actually do something.
+ * Updated love.run's order, events are checked just before update.