Hello my dear reader. If you wanna know what this is about have a look here:
Installation and Usage of AREF
To use the framework three possibilities exist:
- Use the included Eclipse installation from the "eclipse/" folder (Windows only).
- Load the projects from "src/" into an existing Eclipse installation and create a new Eclipse Application with the plugins activated (tested with 3.7).
- Copy the binaries from "bin/" to the plugins folder of an existing Eclipse installation (tested with 3.7).
- Start an Eclipse instance with the plugins installed.
- Import the project out of the "samples/SmartHome-CaseStudy" folder.
- Open the smartHome.jucm file.
- Double clicking on the Labels of Element Links will open the ContextCondition Editor.
- Start Reasoning: Right Click on the smartHome.jucm file in the Package Explorer and select Aref -> Reason You will be asked to enter an ontology instance. There are two versions included in the "samples/" folder. Use the file-prefix e.g.: “file:F:\sample\smartHome.owl”
- A file called smartHome_adapted.jucm will be created, which contains the adapted Requirements Model.
- Parameterizations are shown in the Metadata in the properties view or through hovering over the Intentional Elements (e.g. “Warm up Room [room]”).