A Visual Studio extension that allows you to quickly select startup projects from a dropdown.
No more scrolling up and down the solution explorer tree just to change the startup project!
- Select the startup project from a dropdown. (Like you do for the platform or configuration.)
- Switch between multi-project startup configurations. (e.g. [B and C] or [A, C and D])
- Configure command line arguments and other parameters for the startup projects.
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012 and 2010
- Download the newest release for Visual Studio 2017
- Download the newest release for Visual Studio 2015, 2013, 2012 or 2010
- Download older releases from the Downloads Section
- Download CI builds from AppVeyor
- Source code on Bitbucket
Found a problem?
Use the Issue Tracker