Haskell bindings for LevelDB
LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library by Google.
These are the awesome Haskell bindings.
Most of the features of the C bindings:
- Automatic compression if you have Snappy installed.
- Repair functionality.
- Batch-based atomic writes.
- Iterator support for enumerating key ranges.
- Filter policies allow you to trade memory for disk seeks.
- Database/key-range compaction.
- Properties and approximate sizes on the filesystem.
- Tiered bindings, offering high level, mid-level and low-level interfaces.
It's just a
cabal install away on Hackage:
$ cabal install leveldb
To install the latest git version, you'll need
you can regenerate
$ autoconf $ cabal install
File bugs in the GitHub issue tracker.
Master git repository:
git clone https://github.com/thoughtpolice/hs-leveldb.git
There's also a BitBucket mirror:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/thoughtpolice/hs-leveldb.git
LICENSE.txt for terms of copyright and redistribution.