- Added Testcases for i18n.
- Added Testcases Custom renderers.
- Make formbar compatible with Bootstrap 3
- Added datetime conversion. Converts submitted strings in with format
"2013-10-10 22:42:31" into a datetime.
- Change Layout of the buttonpane. Removed margin and padding. No background.
- Added "time" fields. Will take the time in the form "HH:MM:SS" and converts
it into the total amount of seconds.
- Fixed error in rule evaluation with non ascii values. The values are now
converted to ascii (non ascii values are replace with '?') before
- Improved "tabbing" in forms. Markers for required fields aren't links
anymore which are tabable.
- Added support for CSRF protection. The form can now be initialised with a
token for CSRF protection which is rendered as hidden field in the forms.
- Added support for File Fields.
- Added support for table rendering as additional layout element. Follows
basically the html syntax (table, tr, th, td).
- Added support InfoFields. Infofields are not part of the datamodel. The are
used to display dynamic calculated values.
- Added helper script "generate.py" to generate various information about the
form configuration. E.g generate the SQLAlchemy model.
- Added optional request param for form initialisation. The current request
from a wenframeform can no be provided to the form. This might be usefull
while rendering with external renderers.
- Removed FormAlchemy dependency. This includes some internal refactoring as
the rendering and converting of values (especially relations) must now be
done by formbar.
- Fixed readonly view for textarea. Replace \n with <br>
- Added "in" rule operand. ($field in ['1','2','3'])
- Added a configurable JS-Callback function which is called when the user
changes the currently selected page. The function will sent some information
(selected page, item, itemid) to a configurable URL. The server behind the
URL can save these values in a session and reuse it to preselect the page on
the next form rendering.
- Splitted up rendering of forms. The Fieldrenderer now renders label, field,
help and errors seperately for each field.
- Enabled customs Renderers. Among the default FA Renderes wen can now
configure our own renderers more easly. The goal is to get rid of the FA
- Added a new DatefieldRenderer which uses a bootstrap specific datepicker
widget. Needs JS. Currently this widget is used if the datetype "date" is
- Added helper method to get the needed JS code for formbar. Needed in other
- Renderer is not set depending on the datatype anymore. Default renderer is
a TextfieldRenderer or the Renderer set by Formencode.
- Renderer is only set by the renderer attribute for an entity
- Fix in setup.py. Use hgtools to build package.
- Added support for pages in forms.
- Added support for i18n. A translation function like gettext can now be
injected on initialisation of a form.
- Changed initialisation of field.
- Implemented dropdonw field
- Layout Change. Field height is now 30px to match the Ringo form layout.
- First working version.