A few scripts for U*ix and Windows systems are provided to quickly run examples:
- modules/Core sources for the core component
- modules/ImageJ-Plugin sources for the ImageJ plugin
- modules/JAI-Plugin sources for the JAI plugin
- modules/Metadata sources for the Metadata component
- modules/Processor sources for the imaging processor
modules/Renderer sources for the renderer
modules/Examples/ViewerExample example about the renderer
- modules/Examples/HistogramViewerExample example about histogram computation
- modules/Examples/CustomOperationExample example about custom operations
- modules/Examples/Miscellaneous miscellaneous examples
In order to build the project, run from the command line:
The project can be opened and built by a recent version of the NetBeans, Eclipse or Idea IDEs.
More information can be found on the homepage of the project.
Where can I get the latest release?
You can download source and binaries from the download page.
Alternatively you can pull it from the central Maven repositories:
<dependency> <groupId>it.tidalwave.image<groupId> <artifactId>image</artifactId> <version>-- version --</version> </dependency>
We accept pull requests via Bitbucket or GitHub.
There are some guidelines which will make applying pull requests easier for us:
- No tabs! Please use spaces for indentation.
- Respect the code style.
- Create minimal diffs - disable on save actions like reformat source code or organize imports. If you feel the source ode should be reformatted create a separate PR for this change.
- Provide TestNG tests for your changes and make sure your changes don't break any existing tests by running
mvn clean test.
If you plan to contribute on a regular basis, please consider filing a contributor license agreement. Contact us for more information
Code is released under the Apache Licence v2.