TextMate Bundle for Moai
- Runs the current Lua file with moai. It is run with the
-eflag, which means that moai will watch the file and reload when you edit and save your file.
- Looks up Moai classes, methods and constants within the TextMate HTML view.
- Autocompletes said classes, methods and constants.
This bundle is being developed in TextMate 2. It might work in TextMate 1 as well. Tell me if you test it.
Clone or download this repository and doubleclick
Moai.tmbundle. TextMate should then offer to install the bundle.
Create a variable called
TM_MOAI_SDK in TextMate → Preferences… → Variables (or in
.tm_properties). The value should be set to the path of the Moai SDK. Example:
- Press ⌘R or click Bundles → Moai → Run Moai to run the current file.
- Press ⎋ (escape) to cycle through completions.
- Press ^H to get documentation for the current word.
Internal links in documentation does not work.
Tuk Bredsdorff, 2013.