Issue #101 resolved
Monit not starting applications in manual mode after a forceful reboot
- Start a linux VM in virtualbox
- Install and run monit configured to have one service with mode manual configured.
- monit [service] start
- Power off machine in virtualbox gui
- Once monit it started after a boot it will not attempt to bring up the services previously running.
- When running a normal reboot it will attempt to bring up the services again
- It has been tested on monit 5.7, 5.8.1, 5.9 with same behaviour observed
- I was using centos 6.5 for this but I'm assuming other distros will behave the same
- Same issue on physical machines but easier to test in virtualbox