Issue #517 closed
i use this monitrc to monit path /home:
check filesystem home with path /home if space usage > 90% for 5 times within 15 cycles then alert if inode usage > 50000 then alert group server
and in my disk space is free:
[jiangrz@Jiangrz-PC monit]$ df -h /home Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/mapper/vg_pcrf-lv_home 405G 44G 342G 12% /home
but in monit, it's reports: 'Resource limit matched'
[jiangrz@Jiangrz-PC monit]$ sudo monit status home Monit 5.21.0 uptime: 15m Filesystem 'home' status Resource limit matched monitoring status Monitored monitoring mode active on reboot start permission 755 uid 0 gid 0 filesystem flags 0x1000 block size 4 kB space total 404.9 GB (of which 5.1% is reserved for root user) space free for non superuser 341.1 GB [84.2%] space free total 361.7 GB [89.3%] inodes total 26976256 inodes free 25489471 [94.5%] data collected Fri, 09 Dec 2016 17:51:45