Use clang-format style file to enforce a coding style convention
We decided to use clang-format to enforce a certain code style for PROST. After this issue is completed we should have:
- Removed the uncrustify config file
- Inserted the .clang-format config file in /src
- Some way of enforcing the coding style before a push is accepted
The first two points are trivial, attached to the issue is the clang-format style file.
The third point is one worth of more discussion:
- How do we want to reject pushes?
- Do we only check for the files which are changed? (This would allow us to close this issue before we converted everything into the new style. Old files will then get updated, whenever someone modifies them.)
- Do we want a script that modifies commited files by itself before the push, or that tells the contributor which lines of code break the code style and require him to fix it (or to manually call a script)
This issue is related to issue #24.