Uses R code to
- convert GEIA geospatial data from its quirky native format to netCDF.
- "regrid" netCDF from global/unprojected to a projected subdomain.
Currently does not provide a clean or general-purpose solution! but merely shows how to do these tasks using R and packages including
To run this code:
git clonethis repo.
cdto its working directory (where you cloned it to).
- Open the driver (bash) script
GEIA_global_to_AQMEII_netCDF.shin an editor! You will probably need to edit it to make it work on your platform. Notably you will probably want to point it to your R executable and PDF viewer.
- Run the driver:
- This will download input, then run
- an R script to convert the input to a netCDF file, and plot it. The driver should display a PDF if properly configured.
- another R script to regrid the netCDF, and plot the output. The driver should display a PDF if properly configured. This PDF currently has 2 pages (p1 using
raster::plotand p2 using