This application adds the following hotkeys for media keys:
- Start/Pause (Ctrl + F5)
- Stop (Ctrl + F6)
- Previous Track (Ctrl + F7)
- Next Track (Ctrl + F8)
How do I get set up?
- Clone Repository
- Open the MediaKeys.sln in and compile
- Dependencies are managed via nuget. All dependencies are included and it builds out of the box
- Add a shortcut to the application to the startup folder (e.g. press
windows + rand type
shell:startupto find that folder in Windows 8)
- or start the application manually if you want the hotkeys enabled.
- To "uninstall" just stop the application (e.g. via
ctrl + alt + deleteTaskManager) and delete the files.
Got suggestions? Submit a pull request or create your own fork.
HotkeyManager Copied from Chris Taylor. Rearranged by me.