This is a library to access FIBEX Databases from ASAM.
Build on Linux (e.g. Debian Testing)
Building under Linux works as usual:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make make install DESTDIR=.. make package
Build on Windows (e.g. Windows 7 64-Bit)
Building under Windows contains the following steps:
- Use cmake-gui
- Set "Where is the source code:" to the root directory.
- Set "Where to build the binaries:" to folder "build" below the root directory.
- Configure and Generate
- Open the Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file in the build folder.
- Compile it in Release Configuration.
Static tests are
- Cppcheck (if OPTION_RUN_CPPCHECK is set)
- CCCC (if OPTION_RUN_CCCC is set)
Dynamic tests are
- Unit tests (if OPTION_RUN_TESTS is set)
- Example runs (if OPTION_RUN_EXAMPLES is set)
- Coverage (if OPTION_USE_LCOV_GCOV is set)
The test execution can be triggered using
The package generation can be triggered using
The following files are part of the source code distribution:
The following files are working directories for building and testing:
The following files are products of installation and building:
- Comparation of two FIBEXs
- Some OPTIONS can be auto detected, e.g. OPTION_USE_CPP11_REGEX or OPTION_USE_CPP11_ENUM_CLASS. Results should be placed in config.h.
- cmake target for code beautifier: Astyle or Uncrustify (add_custom_target?)