This is a library to support the Measurement Data Format (MDF) standard from ASAM.
- ASAM MDF v4.1.1
Build on Linux (e.g. Debian Testing)
Building under Linux works as usual:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make make install DESTDIR=.. make package
Build on Windows (e.g. Windows 7 64-Bit)
Building under Windows contains the following steps:
- Use cmake-gui
- Set "Where is the source code:" to the root directory.
- Set "Where to build the binaries:" to folder "build" below the root directory.
- Configure and Generate
- Open the Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file in the build folder.
- Compile it in Release Configuration.
Static tests are
- Cppcheck (if OPTION_RUN_CPPCHECK is set)
- CCCC (if OPTION_RUN_CCCC is set)
Dynamic tests are
- Unit tests (if OPTION_RUN_TESTS is set)
- Example runs (if OPTION_RUN_EXAMPLES is set)
- Coverage (if OPTION_USE_LCOV_GCOV is set)
The test execution can be triggered using
The package generation can be triggered using
The following files are part of the source code distribution:
The following files are working directories for building and testing:
The following files are products of installation and building:
- Features for a Patch version
- More intensive tests with v4.0.0, v4.1.0. Possibly compiler switches to compile old versions. Use old examples.
- Add a function File::setDefaultCompressionLevel(int compressionLevel = Z_DEFAULT_COMPRESSION).
- Features for a Minor version
- Higher level support for extensions, e.g. bus systems.
- CC: Formular calculation functions for signal values.
- AT: MD5 checksum support (OpenSSL, GnuTLS)
- Finalization support
- Features for a Major version
- Every block should know its parents to update necessary information.
- ASAM MDF 3.3.1 support. Might require information hiding.
- XML support. Delivery of schemas. Need to clarify copyright restrictions first.
- Reorder support. As documented in ASAM Wiki.
- Use std:: types, such as uint8_t and std::chrono