This is a library to support the DIN EN ISO 62106 (RDS) standard from DIN/ISO.
Normative References: DIN EN ISO 62102:2015-03: RDS norm U.S. RBDS Standard: RBDS norm (including In-Receiver Database System I-RDS)
Additional References: Coding of PI codes in Germany: RDS-PI_in_D.pdf List of assigned ODA AIDs: RDS ODA AIDs.pdf * RadioText Plus RT+: R06_044_1.pdf R08_008_3_annex p.pdf
Build on Linux (e.g. Debian Testing)
Building under Linux works as usual:
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make make install DESTDIR=.. make package
Build on Windows (e.g. Windows 7 64-Bit)
Building under Windows contains the following steps:
- Use cmake-gui
- Set "Where is the source code:" to the root directory.
- Set "Where to build the binaries:" to folder "build" below the root directory.
- Configure and Generate
- Open the Visual Studio Solution (.sln) file in the build folder.
- Compile it in Release Configuration.
Static tests are
- Cppcheck (if OPTION_RUN_CPPCHECK is set)
- CCCC (if OPTION_RUN_CCCC is set)
Dynamic tests are
- Unit tests (if OPTION_RUN_TESTS is set)
- Example runs (if OPTION_RUN_EXAMPLES is set)
- Coverage (if OPTION_USE_LCOV_GCOV is set)
The test execution can be triggered using
The package generation can be triggered using
The following files are part of the source code distribution:
The following files are working directories for building and testing:
The following files are products of installation and building:
- Complete Radio Paging (RP)
- Complete Enhanced Radio Paging (ERP)
- Multi-Threading (everything is prepared, so no API changes, just mutexes)