;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
+ '(background-color "gray5")
'(browse-url-browser-function (quote browse-url-generic))
+ '(font-use-system-font t)
+ '(foreground-color "ivory")
'(ispell-dictionary "british" t)
+ (unless (eq buffer-file-name nil)
+ (local-set-key [f2] 'flymake-goto-prev-error)
+ (local-set-key [f3] 'flymake-goto-next-error))))
(insert "Choose from the available man pages:\n")
-(add-hook 'after-make-frame-functions 'set-mouse-mode-function)
+(defun set-colors-function (frame)
+ (set-background-color "gray5")
+ (set-foreground-color "ivory"))
+(add-hook 'after-make-frame-functions 'set-colors-function)
(defun set-mouse-mode-function (frame)
(global-set-key [mouse-2] 'clipboard-yank)
-(defun auto-save-desktop ()
- ;; Don't call desktop-save-in-desktop-dir, as it prints a message.
- (if (eq (desktop-owner) (emacs-pid))
- (desktop-save desktop-dirname)))
-(add-hook 'auto-save-hook 'auto-save-desktop)
-;;; This was installed by package-install.el.
-;;; This provides support for the package system and
-;;; interfacing with ELPA, the package archive.
-;;; Move this code earlier if you want to reference
-;;; packages in your .emacs.
- (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/elpa/package.el"))
-(autoload 'semantic-mode "semantic" nil t)
-(autoload 'company-mode "company" nil t)
- ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
- ;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
- ;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
- ;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
-(push "~/.emacs.d/" load-path)
-(push "~/.emacs.d/icicles/" load-path)