+ * Added user config 'tortoisehg.overlayicons' [True|False|localdisks],
+ to enable/disable overlay icons in selected repos. The 'localdisks'
+ global option disables overlay icons for repos reside on network drives.
* Changeset viewer shows 'MAR' file status and uses background threads
- to load changeset diffs.
File list has been moved to the left hand
+ to load changeset diffs. File list has been moved to the left hand
+ * Added 'strip' and 'backout' functions to history browser.
* Two convenience functions added to Synchronize dialog: 'View Pulled
- Changes', and 'Update to Tip'
+ Changes', and 'Update to Tip'. Also added support for Fetch extension
+ * Grep searches in Datamine dialog can now be interrupted.
+ * Recall recently committed messages in native Commit dialog
+ * Recall recently accessed source and destination paths in Synchronize
+ * Add column for user names on annotate pages of Datamine dialog.
+ * Hgk ('Revision Graph') is officially replaced by TortoiseHg's
* Installer now requires admin priviledges in order to prevent an
- upgrade from requiring two reboots.
+ upgrade from requiring two reboots.
+ * New TortoiseHg logo in About dialog, contributed by Peer Sommerlund.
+ * Updated Hg icon (on context menu and dialogs) to new droplet design
+ * Several minor bugfixes and improvements.
* [ 1884919 ] Change Log hscroller
* TortoiseHg program groups now read 'hgproc' with hg.ico.
In earlier versions, it used 'Python' with python.ico
+ * Fixed random crashes on web server.
+ * Fixed addremove behavior in Commit dialog
+ * [ 1884919 ] Change Log hscroller
+ * [ 1925985 ] HTTP port field not effective
+ * [ 1914859 ] Global options should show up more often
+ * [ 1914550 ] Changelog: Problems with german umlaut characters
+ * [ 1902446 ] Commit claims file not under root while kdiff is open.
+ * [ 1895443 ] Overlay: ThreadingModel registry setting
+ * [ 1892791 ] Windows Explorer painfully slow for network drives
Fixes in Mercurial since 0.3:
* qimport fixed on Windows
* new built-in filemerge system replaces hgmerge patches
* many fixes for keyword extension