what bugs have been fixed, and what features have been added in the current
* Added user config 'tortoisehg.overlayicons' [True|False|localdisks],
to enable/disable overlay icons in selected repos. The 'localdisks'
global option disables overlay icons for repos reside on network drives.
* Added 'strip' and 'backout' functions to history browser.
* Two convenience functions added to Synchronize dialog: 'View Pulled
- Changes', and 'Update to Tip'. Also added support for Fetch extension
+ Changes', and 'Update to Tip'.
+ * Added support for Fetch extension to Synchronize dialog [ 1914855 ].
* Grep searches in Datamine dialog can now be interrupted.
* Several minor bugfixes and improvements.
* TortoiseHg program groups now read 'hgproc' with hg.ico.
In earlier versions, it used 'Python' with python.ico
* [ 1895443 ] Overlay: ThreadingModel registry setting
* [ 1892791 ] Windows Explorer painfully slow for network drives
+Changes and bug fixes since 0.4RC1:
+ * Added buttons to stop command execution in Synchronize, Recovery,
+ as well as any dialogs that use hgcmd dialog, including Update and
+ * Show progress on status bar when updating changeset viewer.
+ * [ Feature 1944469 ] Save and recall pull-update option in Synchronize
+ dialog across sessions.
+ * [ Bug 1939794 ] Unable to Merge changes with builtin commit UI.
+ * [ Bug 1941545 ] Clone log window doesn't scroll.
+ * [ Bug 1943382 ] hgproc.bat not executable without "installer"
+ * [ Bug 1941368 ] Configure Repository "Test" button results broken.
+ * [ Bug 1939911 ] Modal Dialogs aren't staying on top on application switch
+ * [ Bug 1941376 ] hgtk with no parameters gives no help.
+ * [ Bug 1937966 ] Changelog: utf8 messages handled incorrectly
+ * [ Bug 1942777 ] National characters are not handled correctly.
Fixes in Mercurial since 0.3:
* qimport fixed on Windows