Workbench Bug - Interaction between filter text, select all, and manual deselect.
What: Bug that prevents manually deselecting files after selecting all in a particular instance (described below)
Steps to Reproduce: (Using Thg 2.3.1)
- Assume an existing repository with a number of directories, subdirectories, and files, some but not all of which are versioned.
- In Workbench, select ? unknown to show unversioned files.
- Modify an already versioned file.
- Refresh the workbench.
** Should show changed file at top of list, with check box ticked (this is fine)
Now put some text into the filter box to narrow the list of files to only a few of the unversioned files //but not the changed file//
- Select all -- all the files in the filtered list should now be selected (fine)
- BUG: Now try to deselect any file -- can't do it! **
Expectation I would expect that if one can select a list of files, one should always be able to deselect a subset of these. The fact that one cannot seems to be a usability bug if nothing else.
//If the above steps to reproduce are not clear, let me know and I can revise / attach screenshots.//