Issue #2414 resolved
Shelve Extension looses executable bit
The shelve extension sometimes deletes the executable bit when shelving parts of files. Testcase:
mkdir test cd test cat <<EOF > testfile Line 1 Line 2 Line 3 Line 4 EOF chmod +x testfile hg init hg add testfile hg commit -m "Initial import." cat <<EOF > testfile Line 1 Line 3 Line 4 Line 5 EOF thg commit
- Click on "open shelve tool"
- Select the first chunk (removal of "Line 2")
- Click on > to move the chunk to a shelv
- Close shelve tool, exec mode is now lost
- Reopen the shelve tool
- Apply the chunk from the shelf
- Close the shelve tool
- Exec mode is still lost
I think the exec bit should never be touched by shelve at all.