Issue #2580 resolved
Repo widget stuck at "incomming" after dismissing "outstanding uncommitted changes"
- Clone a repo to the tip-1 revision (avoid adding remote change later);
- Create and commit a local change;
- Make some local changes without commiting them;
- Switch to "Synchronize" and set "Post Pull: Rebase";
- Check for incoming changes and "Accept" them;
- Close the "abort: outstanding uncommitted changes" infobar.
At this point the repo/history widget is stuck showing the incoming changes. The only way to restore is to close the repo (or the workbench) and reopen it.