See ReleaseNotes for bugs fixed in previous releases.
Changes since 4.2.2
TortoiseHg 4.3 will be the last version that supports Python 2.6 and PyQt 4.6-4.8.2. Upcoming release will require Python 2.7 and PyQt 4.8.3, and is expected to support Qt5 on macOS and Linux.
Note: the Python bindings for subversion were deliberately removed from the TortoiseHg packages in release 3.4 for security and packaging reasons. They must be downloaded and setup manually if you need TortoiseHg to interact with subversion repositories. See libsvn
- fileview: fix marker dark theme background colors (refs #810)
- repowidget: add custom tools support to pair selection menu
- repowidget: add custom tools support to multiple selection menu
- sync: use [hostsecurity] section instead of [hostfingerprints] (refs
Bug Fixes in Third-party Modules
- #4588 - importing mimetypes raises TypeError (Windows)
#4112- Blinking cursor on inactive text fields
#4317- Pressing numpad 'Del' while editing message may cause to ask to delete unversioned files
- #4234 - TortoisePlink should be replaced
Random builds of the stable branch can be found at thg-winbuild