Copyright (c) 2012, 2013 TortoiseLabs LLC.
This software is free but copyrighted. See COPYING.md for exact terms and conditions.
This is a lightweight Python binding for Xen which allows some manipulation of virtual machines. Specifically, it supports the following:
- Listing all running domains (which then can be iterated over)
- Stopping (both forcefully and safely) domains
- Getting a PTY handle for a domain (so that one may read or write from the PTY)
Collecting state information, including:
- Performance counters (both hypervisor and xen-backend driver counters)
- Run-queue state (blocked, dying, stopped, paused, etcetera)
- Amount of memory consumed by the domain
- Name of the domain
- Maximum memory limit for the domain (memory hotplug)
- Online VCPUs for the domain
More things will be added in the future as we need them. Or if you want them, we also accept patches.