fubuki is a little Wiki application running on Series 60 smart phones. It is implemented in Python and distributed under MIT license.
1. Install Python for S60 1.3.1 on your smart phone
(choose PythonForS60_2ndEdFP3_1_3_1.SIS if your phone is Vodafone 702NK,
Nokia 6630, for example）
2. Create a folder named "fubuki" in E: drive on your phone.
3. Save fubuki.py file somewhere on your Series 60 phone.
4. On your phone, open "fubuki.py" and select [Install as]>>[Python script].
- Start Python on Series 60 and go [Option] >> [Run script]>>[*/fubuki.py]
to boot fubuki.py
- It is basically a simple notepad.
- You are editing a page named "FrontPage" at the beginning.
- Press Select button on a string sarrounded by [ and ] to move to a new page.
- For example, if you press Select button on "[foo]", you move to a page
- Pages are automatically saved when you move to other pages or exit fubuki.py
Copyright (c) 2011 by Toru Furukawa <email@example.com>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.