Show me that feed
A simple Safari extension to display XML in the browser. Just right-click and Show me that feed!
Pull requests very welcome! Don't be shy to tell me my code is rubbish, I know that already.
If you're only going to use this extension, just download and install
the prepackaged file.
Development (or source installation)
- git clone email@example.com:toyg/showmethatfeed.git showmethatfeed.safariextension
- Enroll as Safari extension developer (free).
- Get a certificate.
- From Advanced tab in Safari Preferences, check Show Develop in the menu bar;
then from Develop menu, select Show Extension Builder.
- click on the + icon in lower left corner, select Add Extension... and point to the source folder.
- click on Install in the top right corner. Now the extension is installed;
whenever you want to test a change, click on Reload to refresh Safari and all its pages.