Ogre Procedural is a library for creating procedural geometry and textures for Ogre3d based projects.
- Primitives, such as box, sphere...
- Extruded shapes along paths or around an axis (useful for roads, rails...)
- 2D Triangulation
- Textures (in default branch)
#include "Procedural.h" ... //Create a sphere Procedural::SphereGenerator().setRadius(5.f).setUTile(.5f).realizeMesh("mySphere"); mSceneMgr->createEntity("mySphere");
How to use it?
The API reference is a good place to start.
Also, don't hesitate to ask on the forum for help!
Table of content
- General guidelines for the project's development
- Comparison between versions
- This is a list of basic steps to compile ogre-procedural from source
- Attempt to define a selection and tagging framework for buffers (TriangleBuffer, Shape, Path) Draft
- Attempt to define requirements of the future scripting system around use cases Draft