Wonder is a collection of tools and code for developing for the Bandai WonderSwan and WonderWitch.
Wonder contains an SDK, samples, and some tools. It also comes with some documentation of the WonderSwan and WonderWitch hardware.
Wonder contains what is essentially an SDK. Look to the documentation for more information.
Sample projects that use this SDK are included in
samples/template/ contains a barebones project that should be suitable for
Wonder contains the following tools:
WSLink- Links NASM RDOFF objects and creates binaries suitable for use on a WonderSwan flash cart or emulator, or a WonderWitch, depending on parameters. Special configuration is provided via a project-specific configuration file.
MakeFX- Creates a .FX file for WonderWitch.
fx_loader.py- A loader for IDA Pro that will load WonderWitch .FX binaries.
Documentation is included in the following locations:
doc/hwcontains documentation on the base WonderSwan hardware.
doc/freyacontains documentation on WonderWitch, including the OS and BIOS.
doc/wondercontains documentation on the Wonder SDK.
- http://daifukkat.su/ - My website
- https://bitbucket.org/trap15/wonder - This repository
- http://wonderwitch.qute.co.jp/ - Official WonderWitch website
- http://emudocs.org/WonderSwan/wstech24.txt - WStech 2.4 by dox and Judge
- http://www.nasm.us/xdoc/2.11.02/html/nasmdoc0.html - NASM documentation
- LiraNuna - Helping me out big-time, and pushing me to buy a WonderWitch ;D
- Ryphecha - Always helpful, and Mednafen is fantastic
- rancor - Your ultra-cheap WonderSwan has ruined my life
- #raidenii - Forever impossible
- Gunpei Yokoi - A true idol, may he rest in peace.
- Qute Corporation - WonderWitch is a fantastic set of HW/SW, well done.
- French Roast Coffee
All contents within this repository (unless otherwise specified) are licensed under the following terms:
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Alex 'trap15' Marshall
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.